If you haven’t hired a wedding coordinator/planner there are many things that you need to handle and keep on schedule. You still have time to hire someone and you can check out my “Rehearsal and Wedding Day” Package.
Four to Six months prior to wedding date:
- Select baker and order cake
- Order flowers
- Select and order decorations
- Purchase honeymoon attire and luggage
- Select and book limo or carriage for wedding day
- Check marriage license requirements
- Shop for wedding rings
- Plan entertainment or activities for your out-of-town guests if they arrive days prior to your wedding date
- Purchase gifts for your wedding party
You checklist might include the following 6-8 weeks prior:
- Mail invitations
- Maintain a record of RSVP’s and all gifts received.
- Send thank you notes upon receipt of gifts.
- Determine how you want to wear you hair and makeup for the wedding day.
- Buy final wedding day accessories (eg. toasting glasses, and guest book)
- Arrange for name and address changes.
The next post will give you your checklists for the two week countdown, the day before and your wedding day. Stay tuned.